A Scripturally-Based Resource for Congregations Seeking Unity in Faith
- Discover what to do when everyone in church is just like you.
- Learn how to reach across cultural boundaries for Christ.
- Equip the congregation to grow diverse community relationships.
- Discover new actions to evaluate every ministry in the church.
- Learn how Jesus’s questions can grow an inclusive church community.
- Equip your church for unity in faith with a Gospel-centered approach.
“For months —even years—I have yearned to learn more about deepening relationships into meaningful relationships—especially with people of different races and cultures…I received personal and professional clarity about relationships and I was challenged to increase my knowledge about people. Specifically, I learned to pay attention to people and my experiences with them. While still in a learning mode following the course, I am excited at the possibilities I have to discover additional learnings including God’s revelations to me.”
“My initial “Why?” For registering for the “Stranger to Neighbor” course was to challenge my comfort zone which is exactly what happened. I highly recommend this important course work that continues to challenge my heart, should and Mind.”
Rev. Dr. Ka’thy Gore Chappell, Executive Director
Baptist Women in Ministry of NC
“Daynette Snead Perez has been used by God to bring diverse persons together and to lead intercultural communities of faith. She offers a rare perspective with reflective and practical exercises in this book. You will be challenged to broaden your comfort zone and moved to love others who are different from you.”
Rick Jordon, President
Great Bible Teachers, Inc.